Home > Web Business Courses
Google Adwords Advanced - Pay Per Click (1 day)
- Price : £245 + VAT
- Level : Intermediate
- Version : Google Adwords
- Venue : City Centre, Nottingham
- Duration : 1 day
- Times : 9:30am - 4:30pm
This one day trainer-led course will enable you to enhance your sales and focus on the skills used by those willing to spend large parts of their advertising budget on Google Adwords.
|Google Adwords - Advanced (1 day)A 1 day, Google Adwords - Advanced training course hosted in Nottingham, East Midlands.EventScheduled£195Book Now2||28th April 2017||Nottingham, East Midlands, UK||1||0 left||finished|
|Google Adwords - Advanced (1 day)A 1 day, Google Adwords - Advanced training course hosted in Nottingham, East Midlands.EventScheduled£195Book Now0||18th September 2017||Nottingham, East Midlands, UK||1||0 left||finished|
|Google Adwords - Advanced (1 day)A 1 day, Google Adwords - Advanced training course hosted in Nottingham, East Midlands.EventScheduled£195Book Now1||28th February 2018||Nottingham, East Midlands, UK||1||0 left||finished|
|Google Adwords - Advanced (1 day)A 1 day, Google Adwords - Advanced training course hosted in Nottingham, East Midlands.EventScheduled£245Book Now6||28th September 2018||Nottingham, East Midlands, UK||1||6 left||book now|
This course includes
- 1 day trainer led in small groups (typical maximum 6)
- Your own printed course notes
- Course files & exercises to take away
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Lunch provided
- Printed course certificate
- Post course support via email
Adwords Advanced Overview
Already running Google Adwords and want to know how to manage your account more effectively? Are you worried about the constantly increasing price of clicks? Are you surprised at the amount of time that you or your staff are spending on running your Adwords account?
On this one day training course we strip back to the basics of online marketing and explore some of the reasons why businesses are willing to spend substantial parts of their advertising budget on Adwords, while explaining some of the 'new' sales products within Adwords and outlining some of the advanced tools that can make the account manager more time efficient.
This Google AdWords training course is run with a very small group of businesses and individuals, which enables us to concentrate on your own account and provide professional help to the individual delegates. You will leave with a clear roadmap of the way forward for your Adwords account that will add value to your business.
- Take your Adwords account to the next level whilst maintaining profitability
- Attract quality visitors with less money
- Increase the conversion rates of your campaigns and website landing pages
- Manage and monitor your campaigns successfully with time saving features
- If you outsource your AdWords campaign, be in a confident position to manage and understand the relationship with the agency
By the end of this Advanced Google AdWords course you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental differences between the Search and Display networks and how they might relate to the key goals of your business
- Understand the benefits and appropriate uses of remarketing and Google shopping
- Realise that attracting traffic from the Search and Display networks is only half the story and that landing page conversion rate is critical to success
- Analyse the cost per conversion and understand why, in theory at least, when a campaign's CPC is below cost per converted click then the budget should be limitless
- Know how to use some of the time saving automated features in Adwords
- Increase PPC conversion with strong landing pages
- Chase down the cost per converted click, increase profitability and maximise the Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS)
This course is aimed at businesses that are already running Google AdWords but want to explore some of the more advanced features that are available and take advantage of some of the time saving tools that can make an account manager's life more time efficient.
As conversion tracking is such an important method of gauging PPC success, it would be advantageous for delegates' accounts to have this set up. Delegates should already have a good idea of how Adwords works and be familiar with campaign types, Ad Groups, Keyword selection and campaign performance reporting.
If you are not familiar with using Google Adwords and have not yet set up your campaigns, please consider having a look at our Getting started with Google Adwords course.
Many businesses have turned to Google Adwords to supplement their organic traffic or replace traffic lost in recent Google algorithm updates. Some have recognised the use of Adwords to support specific campaigns whilst for others traffic generated by Google Adwords advertising is literally the life blood of their business.
Whatever your involvement with Google Adwords, this course will strip Adwords down into its basic components and apply online marketing techniques to match the key performance indicators (KPIs) for your business and identify which features of Adwords will help to achieve those goals.
The Google Adwords interface is constantly changing and, unless you use it on a daily basis, you may not be aware of some of the advanced features and time saving automation that is available. This course gives you some of the hints and tips.
We introduce the use of the Adwords Offline editor (also covered on the Getting started with Google Adwords course) and discover some of the greatest time saving aspects of this useful tool. Throughout the day the course is very hands on, but particularly in the afternoon delegates will have time to explore and develop their own campaigns with individual support from the trainer.
At the end of the session you will leave with a range of practical ideas using Google Adwords to achieve critical business goals or improve the performance of your current AdWords campaigns or to simply use some of the time saving features that can make day-to-day account management less time consuming.
The course covers the following areas :
- Linking company goals to Adwords
- Automated rules, segments, filters, bulk operations and audiences
- Maximising CTR and the conversion rate of landing pages
- Optimising keyphrase quality score
- Running PPC campaigns
- The Keyword Planner tool and the Display Planner tool
- The Adwords Offline editor
- Running Experiments to maximise conversions
- Measuring PPC success
- Measuring key factors whether campaigns are run in house or outsourced
- Setting up performance reports
- Spotting and fixing problems
Gavin has been involved in Internet Marketing since 1999. He is a director of Optillion Limited an East Midlands based Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation company dealing with a wide variety of clients from voluntary organisations to SMEs to multinational corporations.
Optillion run Adwords on a daily basis for 20+ clients from many Industry sectors and spend over £30,000/month on their behalf maximising ROI whilst imposing strict budgetary controls.
We will be logging into the Google AdWords accounts so please ensure you bring your logins with you.
No programming or design software will be used on this workshop but you may choose to use Microsoft Word for note taking during the session.
This Google AdWords Advanced course is run from our rooms at Cumberland House in Nottingham, located in the city's main commercial district. These are serviced by a state-of-the-art tram system allowing easy access to the city centre as well as direct hourly rail services from London, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Derby and Leicester.
Please note that all course prices exclude VAT.